How has your 2017 been so far?
Are you on pace to meet your goals, whether they are short-term or long-term? Are you holding yourself accountable to your New Year's resolutions? Are you happy?
Today, we will be dropping some simple ways to live a better and stress-free life in 2017. This article is for all of those folks who are feeling down or simply need some motivation. Being the happiest version of yourself and achieving all of your goals is easier said than done, but the tips below will certainly help you out along your journey.
Simple Ways To Live A Better And Stress-Free Life In 2017
- Schedule out your entire day. While mystery and not knowing what tomorrow holds is one of the greatest gifts of life, you can still -- and should -- set yourself up for success by being more prepared.
- Get involved in your family and friends' lives. In other words, pick up the phone, call them and actually stay in touch. Earth, no matter where you live, can be a very lonely place. If it has been a while since you have talked to a loved one or friend, then don't be afraid to reconnect. It will probably brighten up their day, in fact.
- Learn how to disconnect. If you want to be less stressed in 2017, then you have to disconnect from all of your problems and work ... on a daily basis. No, that does not mean you should run away from your problems. It means you should stop working at a certain point every day and do something you love, hang out with your friends/family, etc. At the very least, stop working at some point every day and don't worry about your tasks (assuming you took care of your top priorities) until tomorrow. We are not machines. We need time to relax/disconnect.
- Take care of your mind, body and soul.
- Pick up a hobby.
- Read more books. Not only is this good for gaining more knowledge, but it lets you escape the world for a bit, especially if you are reading some good fiction.
- Instead of worrying about all of your problems, come up with a plan (plans are huge when it comes to success) and stick to it.
- Learn how to say yes. Learn how to say no.
- Don't be afraid to take a risk.
- Go on walks, runs or simply go outside and enjoy the fresh air.
- Listen to more music.
- Don't be afraid of failure. Everyone fails, even the brightest minds in the world.
- Laugh. A lot.
- Don't be afraid to put yourself out there, or to fall in love.
- Cut negative people out of your life.
- Don't be negative while you are at it.
- Go to bed early so you can wake up early. This is crucial when it comes to success of any kind.
- Be yourself, and accept people for who they are on top of it.
- Don't be so hard on yourself ... or others.
- Follow your dreams. This is your life, and you should live it however you would like to. Be who you want to be, who you were meant to be. Work where you want to work. At the same time, work harder than anyone else.